We stayed a week and loved the place. Right opposite the lake with magnificent views of the Queenstown docks area and across the lake to the mountains. We had a 2bedroom apt plus a walk up penthouse studio. Lovely clean and fully appointed apartments with newly renovated luxury bathrooms. The management & staff were very, very helpful. Plenty of parking,... More
- Also Known As:
- Breakfree The Waterfront Hotel Queenstown
- Breakfree The Waterfront Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BreakFree The Waterfront is centrally located just a short stroll from all the action of downtown Queenstown, and unlike many other resorts is situated on the same level as the lake.BeakFree The Waterfront provides spacious one, two and three bedroom apartments right on the waters edge of Lake Wakatipu. With modern furnishings, apartments provide comfortable accommodation to suite all occasions. All rooms are self contained with full kitchens and laundries, heating, DVD & stereo system, iron and ironing board, in-house movies, intercom, Sky TV and security system. Penthouse guests have the added comfort of there own rooftop terrace and BBQ.From your lakefront facing balcony you can watch the famous TSS Earnslaw head out from the nearby Steamer Wharf on its daily journey across the lake. For those feeling energetic, take a walk around the lakes edge fringed with weeping willows and pine trees.Whether you are visiting in winter for action on the slopes, or to enjoy the many summer activities, BreakFree The Waterfront is perfect for couples, families and groups alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Venere, HotelsClick and Agoda so you can book your BreakFree The Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.