Never stayed in a hostel before so was a little apprehensive. But it was great, the kitchen was really good, as was the bathrooms and showers. rooms were good and bed comfy and everything was very clean. TV/movie room as well as an internet lounge, although the wifi was $5 for 24 hours or $1 for 15 minutes on the... More
- Also Known As:
- Yha Queenstown Lakefront Hotel Queenstown
- Yha Queenstown Lakefront Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you want to experience the beauty and excitement of Queenstown but still get a good night’s sleep, then YHA Queenstown Lakefront is the hostel for you – and it’s only a 10 minute walk into town. A comfortable fully equipped hostel sitting right on the shores of Lake Wakatipu, offering stunning views of the lake and Remarkables mountain range. The hostel includes a drying room for ski & tramping gear and dedicated snowboard, ski & bike storage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, HostelBookers, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Hotels.com so you can book your YHA Queenstown Lakefront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.