Stayed here for a few nights firstly in a good dorm room with a balcony but when i asked to extend my stay was told that i could not stay in the same room which is fair enough but then they charged me $5 a night extra only to be put in a tiny room with no window or balcony.... More
- Also Known As:
- Nomads Queenstown Backpackers Hotel Queenstown
- Nomads Queenstown Backpackers Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nomads Queenstown Backpackers is located in the heart of Queenstown, New Zealands popular South Island holiday city. Designed with all budget travelers in mind this purpose built backpackers hostel has a variety of room types from small and large dorms with or without ensuite to private ensuite rooms with wide screen Sky TV.All dorm rooms at Nomads Queenstown Backpackers have storage lockers and individual bedside reading lights and many of the rooms have balconies with views of Queenstowns lake or mountains ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Nomads Queenstown Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.