Lovely place, easy to find, decent distance to Queenstown, grocery and shopping areas. Josef's breakfasts were excellent and his recommendations on where/what to do were spot on! Stayed there 3 nites, and he was kind enough to let us use the washer. Met many nice travelers there as well. Highly recommended!
- Also Known As:
- Spa b&b Therapeutic Massage Hotel Queenstown
- Spa Bed And Breakfast Therapeutic Massage
- Spa b&b Therapeutic Massage Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax and unwind. From a sumptuous breakfast to a fabulous al fresco gourmet dinner, your personal chef Josef will deliver a dining experience you’ll never forget. Hop in spa pool and enjoy the vivid evening sun as it sets over the lake. Or for the ultimate in relaxation, spoil yourself with an in house Shiatsu massage treatment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your SPA B&B Therapeutic Massage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.