Dark brown is not a color I like, especially for a hotel. The dark brown towels and bedspreads were meant to be stylish with the black counters, etc. Also, the place was a little cramped. This is the ~only~ hotel in two weeks in New Zealand that charged me for Internet usage.
- Also Known As:
- Bellagio Hotel Christchurch
- Bellagio Motel Christchurch
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome awaits you at Bellano Motel Suites, a stylish, modern, boutique style accommodation for business or pleasure. The perfect inner city location from which to conduct business, enjoy a weekend of shopping, attend a wedding or enjoy a romantic interlude. First opened January 2008. Words do little to capture the elegant ambiance, stunning interior design and excellent attention to detail. We offer service that makes Bellano Motel Suites stand out from the rest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Bellano Motel Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.