I stayed in Nomads capital for over 3 weeks and I could not fault anything. Big spacious forms and private rooms are hotel quality. Management and staff are so helpful. They have all the facilities you need and even provide free tea and coffee. Blend bar next door provide a free meal each night and fantastic promotions and entertainment. Top... More
- Also Known As:
- Nomads Capital Hostel Wellington Hotel
- Nomads Capital Hostel Wellington Hotel Wellington
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nomads Capital is a 5 star flashpacker hostel, right in the heart of Wellington.5 minutes walk from the vibrant Cuba Street, bustling Courtnay Place, beautiful waterfront and award winning Te Papa Museum.With a range of rooms to suit every traveller and budget, and an on site bar and travel desk, we can take care of your every need while you are in town. This really is the perfect place to stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, HostelBookers, Olotels, Venere, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Nomads Capital Hostel Wellington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.