My wife and I visited for a weekend just recently, and thoroughly enjoyed the location, service and total experience. While visiting we visited the Weta workshop and Parliament buildings. We recommend all travellers to closely look at what the Hotel Intercontinental has to offer.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Wellington Hotel Wellington
- Intercontinental Wellington Hotel
- Wellington Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Wellington is at the centre of the capitals political, commercial and corporate worlds, and a comfortable walk from history, culture and shopping. Te Papa Museum of New Zealand; the Museum of Wellington City & Sea and a host of art galleries are nearby. The Wairarapa Wine Region and ZEALANDIA: The Karori Sanctuary Experience make interesting excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, IHG, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Wellington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.