Stayed here for one night before getting the ferry to the South Island. We had a twin room on the sixth floor with shared facilities. The kitchen and dining room were well equipped and spacious. The bathrooms were clean and although there were only a few showers and toilets per floor, it seemed to be enough. Female toilets also included... More
- Also Known As:
- Yha Wellington City Hotel
- Yha Wellington City Hotel Wellington
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ultra clean, modern, bright, fun and friendly, the YHA Wellington hostel has a wide range of comfortable accommodation from our spacious 4-share en-suite rooms to our deluxe private en-suite rooms. With a 5-star Qualmark rating you would hardly know you were backpacking. The hostel boasts two large and extremely well-equipped kitchens as well as many spacious and comfortable lounge areas, making this backpackers a perfect choice for large numbers of backpackers and for group accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, HostelWorld, Priceline, HostelBookers, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your YHA Wellington New Zealand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.