the elevator was quite old and bumpy, but the room is nice. the location is great, near the harbour and cbd. you can basically walk to any major sight-seeing places. look for the room facing the harbor, as the room facing the customs st is a bit noisy at night.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Mercure Auckland Hotel
- Accor Hotel Auckland
- Mercure Auckland New Zealand
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the picturesque Waitemata Harbour in the heart of Auckland city and located adjacent to Britomart transport centre, the hotel is an easy walk to the waterfront and the best shopping, restaurant and nightlife districts in Auckland. Mercure Hotel Auckland has conference facilities for up to 300 delegates, the Vertigo Restaurant and Bar located on the top floor offering magnificent views of the city and harbour as well as a gym and valet parking. All rooms come with broadband Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, ACCOR, Tingo, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Otel so you can book your Mercure Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.