We had the best stay ever at this glorious little haven. Gerry and Sally couldn't be lovelier hosts. We felt so well looked after and breakfast was devine. The location is excellent and meant we could easily wander in the best part of Auckland. A glorious setting whatever the purpose of your trip. 5 stars!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in a quiet, heritage, 1890's villa in the middle of cosmopolitan Auckland, just 2 minutes stroll to Ponsonby's vibrant cafes, restaurants and galleries. Fifteen minutes by eco bus, five minutes by taxi to the waterfront or a 30 minute amble through Ponsonby's interesting streets. Close to Eden Park, the Zoo and all main attractions. Qualmark 4 star+ and Enviro Gold. Breakfasts are legendary. They are cooked to order, not just left in your fridge the night before. This is a place to have fun & meet other guests.Free, unlimited wifi throughout hotel, ipod docks, all sky channels in your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Great Ponsonby Arthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Great Ponsonby Arthotel Hotel Auckland Central
- Great Ponsonby Arthotel Hotel
- Great Ponsonby Arthotel Auckland, New Zealand