We stayed at Crown Metropol Perth in early April for two nights. The rooms are well decorated, appointed and it had a lovely large marble bathroom with spa bath. The bed was soo comfortable and we had a room overlooking the magnificent pool and the river. The rooms were quiet at night which is a plus when you need sleep.... More
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Burswood Hotel Perth
- Intercontinental Burswood Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the banks of the world-famous Swan River overlooking the stunning sun kissed backdrop of the Perth city skyline, Crown Metropol Perth redefines luxury accommodation offering a distinctive, modern and unmistakably luxurious escape.Each of Crown Metropol Perth’s guest rooms are abundant with space and natural light and feature high-tech entertainment facilities, plush furnishings and spacious bathrooms, plus guests have access to our renowned resort-style pool area, children’s zone and glamorous ISIKA Perth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Venere, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Crown Metropol Perth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.