Came to Melbourne for a week, for a wedding and needed a 2 bedroom apartment. Liked the location and was not disappointed. Great location for trams into the city and Brunswick St for food and nightlife. Reception staff were friendly and helpful on check-in but became a bit of a mixed bag through the week. The IGA on site is... More
- Also Known As:
- Tribeca Serviced Apartments Hotel Melbourne
- Tribeca Serviced Apartments Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From East Melbourne’s tree lined streets, restaurant and shopping precinct to Melbourne’s vibrant CBD, Tribeca serviced apartments are perfectly situated. All our apartments are spacious and fully self contained offering the perfect home away from home. All apartments have either king or twin bedding, separate bathroom, separate living/dining area, fully equipped kitchen, laundry facilities, private balcony or courtyard, reversed cycle air conditioning, DVD/ CD player, Foxtel & high speed broadband access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Tribeca Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.