We drove to Melbourne and found this location very easily. Parking was convenient and secure. It took us less than 10 minutes to walk to the Entertainment / Exhibition Centre and The Casino, it took us only 30 minutes to walk to the MCG. We were on the 34th floor and had spectacular views of the city and even St... More
- Also Known As:
- Melbourne Short Stay Apartments Hotel
- Melbourne Short Stay Apartments Hotel Melbourne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make yourself at home... Unlike traditional hotels, our stylish apartments offer all the space and comfort of home. Make the most of your stay in Melbourne by choosing one of our Southbank or CBD apartments. From just $199 per night, Melbourne Short Stay Apartments offers you a range of one, two and three bedroom quality executive style apartments for both the corporate and leisure traveller in a residential tower that gives you a feeling of home. Features include a fully equipped kitchen, separate living/dining area, comfortable bedrooms, laundry and private balcony. Guests have complimentary use of recreational facilities including indoor pool and gymnasium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Melbourne Short Stay Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.