I spent a weekend in Melbourne and stay here for one night. The room and toilet are very clean. The staff are helpful. The location is good just a few minutes to Queen Victoria Market. I have met some fellow traveller and share both our experience!
- Also Known As:
- Melbourne Metro Yha Hotel Melbourne
- Melbourne Metro Yha Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award winning Melbourne Metro YHA backpackers hostel is located in relaxed North Melbourne on the CBD fringe; experience the best of Melbourne, without the hustle and bustle of the city! The hostel is a just a ten minute walk or short tram ride into the heart of the city. Our undercover rooftop lounge and BBQ area has panoramic views of the city. Self catering in the large guest kitchen is easy, or head to Metro Café - open for breakfast and dinner daily. Hostel facilities include high speed YHA Connect Internet, bike hire, Wi-Fi, Skype, ATM, CCTV, 24 hour reception, TV lounges and a huge dining area. There is limited on-site parking available for a small charge.Getting around Melbourne is easy, with a tram stop 500m from the hostel. The nearest Skybus Airport Shuttle Bus stop is just 50m walk. The free Melbourne Visitor Shuttle Bus stop is only 5 minutes walk from the hostel, and loops Melbourne’s best attractions.Back at the hostel, enjoy free weekly tour information nights, wine and cheese nights and rooftop BBQs. Affordable day trips and tours can be booked at reception.Choose from 4, 6, and 8 multishare, twin/double rooms with optional ensuite, or family rooms. YHA focus on guest safety, with electronic door locks fitted on all rooms, and lockers available in all multishare rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, HostelBookers and HostelWorld so you can book your Melbourne Metro YHA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.