Stayed here for one night only when in town for business. Have stayed in a lot of Melbourne hotels and this would have to be one of the worst. Small room with a queen bed (I think they called it a "budget queen room") and not much other space, with shoddy curtains and worn bed linen. The (free) wireless internet... More
- Also Known As:
- Metro Apartments On Bank Place Hotel
- Metro Apartments On Bank Place Hotel Melbourne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Metro Apartments on Bank Place is in the heart of Melbourne city. Located on the Golden Mile Heritage Trail in a cosy London-esque lane, the century-old heritage listed building boasts four star boutique self-contained serviced apartments and hotel rooms with all of the modern conveniences, perfect for business or leisure travelers. Free wireless internet access is available in all apartments. Renowned for their 'warm and friendly hospitality', the staff at Metro Apartments on Bank Place are only too happy to assist in making your stay a pleasant and memorable experience. Located off the 'New York' end of Collins Street Metro Apartments are in the centre of the business end of town and only a short walk or tram trip to the best Melbourne has to offer in shopping, dining, entertainment, sport and recreation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Olotels, Agoda, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Metro Apartments on Bank Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.