Location great and good for a short stay. Area in walking distance to city. However see below a quick summary. Pros: Parking Room size Location Friendly staff Responsive room service Cons: Very noisy from other guests/ buzzers and slamming doors Can't get temp on shower taps stable - very annoying. Low pressure from shower Dated decor Linen starting to age... More
- Also Known As:
- Bayview On The Park Hotel Melbourne
- Bayview On The Park Melbourne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bayview On The Park is situated on Queens Road opposite Albert Park Lake and Golf Course and is in the heart of Melbourne's St Kilda Road business district. Melbourne's city centre, South Yarra shopping area, Crown Entertainment Complex, St Kilda Esplanade and Port Phillip Bay are all only a short tram ride away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Otel, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Bayview on the Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.