My husband and I stayed at the Seasons during the xmas break and the shopping frenzy in Melbourne and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The rooms were very clean, the reception staff very very helpful and cheeful - we loved the modern touch and privacy it offered. We really couldnt fault it. We booked our room with the bfast option,... More
- Also Known As:
- Seasons Heritage Melbourne Hotel
- Seasons Heritage Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is suited on the southern end of St Kilda Road across from Wesley College, Belgian Beer Café and walking distance to Albert Park Lake and Alfred Hospital.It combines the old world charm of a restored heritage listed mansion with a modern contemporary apartment wing. Guests have a choice of standard rooms and self contained one, two and three bedroom apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Seasons Heritage Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.