Have just spent two nights here. We usually stay right in the CBD but got a bargain here for a two night stay, so thought we'd give it a go. It's about a 12 minute tram ride from the city, and the tram stop is literally across the road! We stayed in the studio room 552. Very small,(bed bathroom and... More
- Also Known As:
- Seasons Heritage Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Seasons Heritage Melbourne Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is suited on the southern end of St Kilda Road across from Wesley College, Belgian Beer Café and walking distance to Albert Park Lake and Alfred Hospital.It combines the old world charm of a restored heritage listed mansion with a modern contemporary apartment wing. Guests have a choice of standard rooms and self contained one, two and three bedroom apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Seasons Heritage Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.