We spent 5 days here in November 2013 and thoroughly enjoyed our stay! The room was spacious, well equipped and spotless and the king-size bed was very comfortable. The best feature was the excellent quality and great value meals to be had in the small restaurant - cooked/continental breakfast for $11.80 and soup + salad + main + dessert all... More
- Also Known As:
- Fountainside Hotel Hobart
- Fountainside Hotel Hobart, Tasmania
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ideal address in Hobart for both business and leisure. Walk to the CBD, Historic Waterfront and Salamanca and it's an easy drive to all main attractions in Southern Tasmania. Quiet 4 star rooms with luxurious beds, and air-conditioning for a great nights sleep. Broadband internet, Austar, offstreet parking, breakfast and dinner prices available for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Fountainside Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.