we stayed here because I had stayed here for work before. We got the room for around $170 a night. It had plenty of space, it was also clean and quiet. We had our own kitchen and laundry in the room too. The hotel also had a pool and a spa. We were close to restaurants, bars and the tram.... More
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Embassy Apartment Adelaide
- Hotel Oaks Embassy Apartment
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of the central business district on North Terrace and is just a short stroll from Adelaide’s shopping precinct, the casino and convention centre you will find Oaks Embassy. Oaks Embassy is one of Adelaide’s most contemporary apartment buildings offering spacious one, two and three bedroom fully self contained apartments complete with laundry facilities and executive apartments featuring private spa baths. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Tingo, Otel, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Oaks Embassy Apartment Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.