We had two stays at the Majestic Roof Garden Hotel in March, one of five nights during the Festival, and a single night later. The hotel was chosen by our travel agent; it was adequate, but we would not stay there again. The positives: The location is excellent: right around the corner from the Rundle St shopping precinct, and a... More
- Also Known As:
- Majestic Roof Garden Adelaide
- Hotel Majestic Roof Garden
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Majestic Roof Garden Hotel is the award winning four-and-a-half (4.5) star flagship property of Majestic Hotels. Opened in Adelaide in 2004 and awarded the Best Value Hotel in 2009, it has been created with the discerning traveller in mind and despite its upmarket appearance, provides great deals on accommodation. Location is key. This Adelaide hotel is only 50 metres from the ever-vibrant Rundle Street with its huge variety of bars, restaurants and eclectic shopping. Walk 5 minutes to Rundle Mall or 10 minutes to the Art Gallery, Adelaide University and Museum. 20 minutes will find you at the Adelaide Convention Centre, National Wine Museum or Adelaide Zoo. All 120 rooms feature modern bathrooms, king size beds, full mini-bar, 24-hour room service and in-room broadband. Plus all the usual conveniences you would expect from a 4.5 star hotel such as 24-hour reception, security card access, business centre, mini-gymnasium, outstanding in-house restaurant and on-site secure parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Venere, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Otel so you can book your Majestic Roof Garden Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.