Arrived 4dec for a stay of a week in a double room shared bathroom.First time in a YHA since 1963.Was apprehensive at time of booking because of my age with so many young people.I was far from the oldest,this is a place for everyone,familes, couples, as well as solo.Its safe ,well run,and quiet.With all the amenites you expext from a... More
- Also Known As:
- Adelaide Central Yha Hotel
- Adelaide Central Yha Hotel Adelaide
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Adelaide at Light Square, this is one of the best YHA hostels in Australia. Fully air conditioned, modern facilities, storage, 24hr internet and security access, great guest activities for everyone to join in, helpful tour desk offering great advice on how to make the most of your time in Adelaide and beyond. Group facilities with conference room - special group rates on application to the hostel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelBookers and Agoda so you can book your Adelaide Central YHA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.