I stayed here for 2 nights in June 2013 and the hostel was exactly what I needed. Easy to get to from the airport (bus for $4.90) and a great location in the city. The reception staff are friendly and there is an elevator to get yourself and your bags to your room, which I have never seen in a... More
- Also Known As:
- Adelaide Central Yha Hotel Adelaide
- Adelaide Central Yha Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Adelaide at Light Square, this is one of the best YHA hostels in Australia. Fully air conditioned, modern facilities, large self-catering kitchen, dining room, TV rooms, Foxtel, free linen, tea/coffee, storage, 24hr internet and security access. Wireless internet now available. Group facilities with conference room - special group rates on application to the hostel. Winner of South Australia’s Backpacker Hall of Fame. Now boasting Climate Action certificate with EcoTourism Australia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and HostelBookers so you can book your Adelaide Central YHA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.