We stayed at the resort for four nights early April. First class location and facilities - great accommodation - good restaurant - lovely pools. Very friendly and helpful staff. Good location for touring Fraser Island. Would stay again - will return - well worth a visit but could get crowded during peak or holiday season. Would highly recommend.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Kingfisher Bay Resort Fraser Island
- Kingfisher Bay Hotel Fraser Island
- Kingfisher Bay Hotel
- Kingfisher Bay Fraser Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the bush overlooking the calm waters of the Great Sandy Strait, this award-winning ecotourism resort on World Heritage-listed Fraser Island is the perfect base to explore the world's largest sand island. The resort incorporates the 152-room Mercure Kingfisher Bay Hotel, self-contained two and three bedroom villas and houses, and a 174-bed Wilderness Lodge for groups. Resort Rangers also guide a variety of four-wheel-drive coach tours or personalised tours of the island. Access to Fraser Island is by ferry only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, ACCOR, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Kingfisher Bay Resort Fraser Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.