We stayed at the mantra wings from the 15th February until the 26th February the room we stayed in was great and the whole stay was good. We are planning to come back again in November and staying at the mantra cannot wait. The resort was lovely with the pool area.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Wings Surfers Paradise
- Mantra Wings Hotel
- Mantra Wings Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built on the site of the iconic Pink Poodle Motel, Mantra Wings sits midway between Surfers Paradise and the wining and dining hub of Broadbeach. Offering contemporary Surfers Paradise accommodation, Mantra Wings features self-contained One, Two and Three Bedroom Apartments and Two Bedroom Penthouses all with spacious balconies overlooking the Gold Coast and surrounds.Mantra Wings sits just 200 metres from the pristine waters of Surfers Paradise beach and a fifteen minute walk into Cavill Avenue. Here you can spend your days wandering the mall and browsing through the many outlet and boutique stores or stop for a bite to eat at one of over 50 cafes, bars and restaurants.Our apartments and penthouses all feature full kitchen and laundry facilities, air-conditioning, cable TV, internet access and are available with spa baths on request. For extra indulgence our Two Bedroom Penthouse is available and features stainless steel appliances and guaranteed spa bath in the ensuite.Mantra Wings’ premium location is also teamed with excellent resort facilities including our outdoor lagoon pool with grotto, tennis court, Barbeque areas and fully equipped gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Mantra Wings reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.