You pay a little more but it is worth it. Only was going to stay a couple of nights but was having such a good time that I ended up staying a week. Very good facilities and rooms and staff very nice. Recommended.
- Also Known As:
- Surfers Paradise Backpackers Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Paradise Backpackers Hotel
- Surfers Paradise Backpackers Resort Gold Coast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surfers Paradise Backpackers Resort. Cleanliness, friendly service and great value for money are qualities which have made us the destination of choice for so many travelers over the past 25 years. Fantastic and unrivaled facilities; spacious, en-suite dormitory rooms and fully contained, 2 bedroom apartments make us stand out above the others. Centrally positioned for clubbing, shopping, sporting events, cinema and restaurants. Only 150m to the beach and a local bus ride to the theme parks. We are also on the local bus route to and from Gold Coast airport and a cheap and easy trainlink ride from Brisbane. We offer a FREE pick up from the Transit Centre in Surfers Paradise. FREE WiFi 15 hours each day. FREE Sauna. FREE laundry facilities. FREE body board hire. FREE DVD or video hire. FREE Playstation 3. FREE table tennis, basketball, volleyball, badminton and tennis. Free nightly events with other backpackers in the area. Participating hostel in the famous Backpacker Big Night Out each Wednesday and Saturday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Surfers Paradise Backpackers Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.