You get what you pay for with this one. Average hostel with friendly staff. It's clean enough and in a decent location - walking distance to Sea World. Our room, a private double was clean but wasn't the best looking of rooms. Also, I would hardly call Surfers a "Paradise".
- Also Known As:
- Surfers Paradise Yha At Main Beach Hotel
- Surfers Paradise Yha At Main Beach Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Paradise YHA At Main Beach Gold Coast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is something for every backpacker at Surfers Paradise YHA hostel; white sandy beaches, 24 hour shopping, theme parks (Seaworld down the road) and national parks, adrenalin kicks on the ground, in the air and underwater, city sights and rainforest hinterland. Surfers Paradise is all about action, excitement and adventure! The tour desk at Surfers Paradise YHA can help organise all your tours and activites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelBookers, HostelWorld and Agoda so you can book your Surfers Paradise YHA at Main Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.