This hotel is in a great location. 5 minutes walk to the heart of surfers and right on the beachfront. We stayed in a two bedroom unit on the 12th floor. Really nice views from our balcony. Unit was very spacious with 2 bathrooms. Furniture was adequate and clean. No television in the bedrooms and not good lighting in the... More
- Also Known As:
- Surfers Royale Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Royale Resort Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Your absolute beachfront holiday" Just a leisurely 5 minute walk to Cavill Mall and you are right in the heart of Surfers Paradise, with all the colour and excitement of local attractions, shops, restaurants. Proudly managed by Classic Holidays, the 43 fully self-contained 1 and 2 bedroom north facing apartments, accommodating up to 6 people, enjoy fabulous beach and coast views of Australia's premier holiday destination - the Gold Coast! Surfers Royale - your absolute beachfront holiday! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Hotels.com so you can book your Surfers Royale Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.