We stayed at the Port Douglas Apartments for 10 Days. What a wonderful place to stay. Our apartment was spacious, modern and within walking distance to the shops and restaurants. The apartment had everything we needed, airconditioning, a kitchen, ironing facilities, hair dryer, a very comfortable lounge seat, a balcony with a table setting to have breakfast outside. There was... More
- Also Known As:
- Latitude 16 Port Douglas Apartments Hotel
- Latitude 16 Port Douglas Apartments Hotel Port Douglas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the quite end of Macrossan st with only 50m to 4 mile beach and 50m to some of Port's best shopping and restaurants, there should be no need to hire a car.Our rooms are modern with a full size kitchen, separate bedroom and ensuite style bathroom, each apartment has it's own private balcony or patio with garden or Macrossan street views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Olotels, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Port Douglas Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.