My wife and I have just stayed here for 4 nights. 2 nights in a studio and the 2 nights in a one bedroom. Overall our stay has been very good. Location is very central in town so easy to head to pier or beach and shops at the front door. The studio was fine for us - couple of... More
- Also Known As:
- The Pavilions Port Douglas - Boutique Holiday Apartments Hotel
- The Pavilions Port Douglas - Boutique Holiday Apartments Hotel Port Douglas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The pavilions boutique apartments in the centre of port douglas, boasts a variety of accommodation options including studio (hotel style), one and two bedrooms with ground floor adjacent to the car park. all are set back from the main Street of port douglas for peace and tranquillity. truly the heart of port douglas and the gateway to the great barrier Reef and rainforests of the daintree. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your The Pavilions Port Douglas - Boutique Holiday Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.