We only spent one night at this place but we found it to be very reasonably priced accommodation in the perfect location. Terrific value for money. The hotel is a little dated compared to its modern counterparts but the rooms were clean and provided everything you'd need for a comfortable stay. No problems recommending this one.
- Also Known As:
- The Pavilions Port Douglas - Boutique Holiday Apartments Hotel Port Douglas
- The Pavilions Port Douglas - Boutique Holiday Apartments Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The pavilions boutique apartments in the centre of port douglas, boasts a variety of accommodation options including studio (hotel style), one and two bedrooms with ground floor adjacent to the car park. all are set back from the main Street of port douglas for peace and tranquillity. truly the heart of port douglas and the gateway to the great barrier Reef and rainforests of the daintree. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline and Venere so you can book your The Pavilions Port Douglas - Boutique Holiday Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.