It's so good I could live there. Its got wow factor. Maybe if you had kids they might not have much to do, like the big resorts.(more fun without kids anyway). Managers (Sue) very helpful with organising trips. Good one Sue.
- Also Known As:
- Verandahs Boutique Apartments Hotel
- Verandahs Boutique Apartments Hotel Port Douglas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Verandahs Boutique Apartments - beautiful tropical style holiday apartments set in lush tropical gardens and ideally located a mere 50 metres from the heart of Macrossan Street's Cafes, Bars & Boutique Shops & only 150 metres to the famous 4 Mile Beach. Blending luxurious comfort with impressive facilities, Verandahs Boutique Apartments offer 4.5 Star facilities perfectly designed to take in the ambiance of the tropical climate whilst combining all the comforts and convenience of home ~Book Direct~ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Verandahs Boutique Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.