We stayed that the resort in October 2013. We all loved it very very much. The resort is nothing fancy, but offered everything we needed to have an excellent and confortable stay. The apartments were large and well equipped. The kids LOVED the pool, and we loved that we could have lunch/dinner/drinks by the pool while we watch them play.... More
- Also Known As:
- Port Douglas Plantation Hotel Port Douglas
- Port Douglas Plantation Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Port Douglas Plantation resort is a private and spacious oasis comfortably located on the outskirts of Port Douglas, Australia - close enough to enjoy all the action yet far enough removed to completely relax and unwind. Modern, contemporary style accommodation set amongst 4 acres of lush manicured tropical gardens. Perfectly positioned to embark on all the adventures this magnificent region has to offer. This family owned boutique style resort is a home away from home offering friendly no nonsense, value for money service and hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Port Douglas Plantation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.