We spent one night in Lazy Lizard on our way to Cape Tribulation. A very comfortable motel, everything was nice and clean. It is a bit far from PD downtown or beaches, but that was no problem as we had car. Otherwise the location was very nice. Free WiFi also a big plus.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Port Douglas
- Port Douglas Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rates are for 2 people. Maximum 4 people per studio. Set in tranquil tropical garden surrounds with saltwater pool and waterfall. Relax and enjoy the quiet setting with a barbeque beside the pool. The staff at our free tour desk can advise on tours to the reef or rainforest and beyond, which ever suits your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your BEST WESTERN Lazy Lizard Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.