quick get away for my wife and I, leaving kids at home. We wanted something nice and close to town, and Coconut grove fit the bill nicely. Great rooms, location was excellent, but sorted of tucked away above retail at beach end of main street. In village of Port Douglas, and easy walk to bars and restaurant. Staff very helpful... More
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Grove Apartments Hotel Port Douglas
- Coconut Grove Apartments Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A heavenly retreat awaits at Coconut Grove, tropical north Queensland’s newest and most luxurious Port Douglas accommodation.Situated just 140m from magnificent Four-Mile Beach, divine views of rainforest, mountains and blue seas can be enjoyed in absolute privacy from a choice of 33 glamorous holiday apartments. Fully contained and complete with their own outdoor entertaining terraces which extend seamlessly from sophisticated living areas, our Terrace Pool, Balcony and Penthouses are so self-contained, you will never want to leave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Coconut Grove Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.