This is quite a nice hostel, but bathrooms are very far from the rooms. Place is very far from town, they have a shuttle bus every hour which is good but somewhere closer to the town centre would be easier.
- Also Known As:
- Nomads Serpent Cairns Hotel Cairns
- Nomads Serpent Cairns Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nomads Cairns backpackers resort is a 4 ½ star AAA rated budget accommodation with resort style facilities and onsite Serpent Bar, and has been designed to provide you with a great night's sleep. Located only minutes away from the Cairns Esplanade, gateway to the Great Barrier Reef, it includes everything you need to enjoy Tropical North Queensland in style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Nomads Cairns Backpackers and Serpent Bar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.