I only planned on staying at this hostel for 2 days, but I met a great bunch of people and ended up staying for over two months. The staff were great, very affordable, free breakfast and cheap dinners. You always see the bathrooms being cleaned, events on nearly every night, the events team can get you into clubs for free... More
- Also Known As:
- Nomads Serpent Cairns Hotel
- Nomads Serpent Cairns Hotel Cairns
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nomads Cairns backpackers resort is a 4 ½ star AAA rated budget accommodation with resort style facilities and onsite Serpent Bar, and has been designed to provide you with a great night's sleep. Located only minutes away from the Cairns Esplanade, gateway to the Great Barrier Reef, it includes everything you need to enjoy Tropical North Queensland in style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Budget Places, Agoda, HostelBookers, Expedia, Priceline, Venere, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Nomads Cairns Backpackers and Serpent Bar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.