The 1-bedroom apartment on the 39th floor was great with fab views over the CDB. I stayed for 7 nights on a business trip and the rooms were spotless and nicely decorated. Everything you need for self-catering is provided if you want to keep eating costs down. The only negative is that for the cost of these rooms it would... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oaks Charlotte Towers is the prime Brisbane accommodation, located within the city’s business and financial district within walking distance to the shopping heart of Queen Street Mall and the gentler pace of the City Botanic Gardens. Stylishly incorporating creature comforts and modern technology, Oaks Charlotte Towers still displays the ornate facade of the original 19th century architecture. The hotel is popular with both leisure and corporate travellers, offering one and two bedroom apartments all boasting well appointed kitchens and full-width windows with spectacular river and city aspects. Some rooms have alfresco balconies which provide an extra dimension to panoramic views of the skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Oaks Charlotte Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Charlotte Towers Hotel Brisbane
- Oaks Charlotte Towers Hotel