We stayed here as the location is perfect, just a minute from Roma Street station, in the middle of areas with bars etc. The bar underneath the hostel is cool, reasonably priced. The rooms are basic, we had a private twin with en-suite and it was fine. I thought it was quite clean for a hostel. I would have rated... More
- Also Known As:
- Tinbilly Travellers Hotel
- Tinbilly Travellers Hotel Brisbane
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Choose from a great range of dorms or private rooms, all fully ensuited, air-conditioned and sound proofed! We will help you go out and explore wonderful Brisbane or if you prefer catch up on some emails enjoy our common area with Foxtel TV, cook in the kitchen or pop downstairs to the Tin Bar & Grill, make friends, go for a drink and see where the mood takes you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelsClick, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Base Brisbane Uptown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.