Visited Brisbane for the Test Match (sadly). Booked BBR, location is good for cricket, not so good for central Brisbane, being a bus ride away. There is a courtesy bus from the hostel that runs hourly. When I first arrived, I was told that i would have to change rooms half way through my stay, which was rather inconvenient, since... More
- Also Known As:
- Brisbane Backpackers Hotel
- Brisbane Backpackers Hotel Brisbane
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WELCOME TO BRISBANE BACKPACKERS! Ours is the only purpose-built backpackers resort offering cheap, high-quality backpacker and hostel accommodation within walking distance of Southbank, the Brisbane Convention Centre, and the City Centre.Our rooms are air-conditioned, with their own ensuite, TV, fridge, phone, balcony, and the comfiest bunks in Brisbane. For your convenience we offer a mini-bus service to the Brisbane Transit Centre.Our friendly staff can assist you 24 hours a day and we welcome school and tour groups too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Brisbane Backpackers Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.