Located close to the International terminal at Brisbane Airport, the meals in the restaurant are very tasty with my favourite being the Angus eye fillet medium rare washed down with a bottle of cabernet merlot. Rooms are spacious however when working at the desk drawer does tend to get in the way with legs to low. Being recognized could be... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally positioned as the only accommodation available within the Brisbane Airport precinct, the property is conveniently located in between the Gateway Arterial roads and adjacent to the DFO Shopping Centre. Featuring 157 modern rooms and suites, state of the art conference facilities, restaurant and bar, 24 hour reception and room service, and a large rooftop heated swimming pool. All rooms are stylish and tastefully decorated, offer air conditioning, work desk, mini bar, tea and coffee making facilities and LCD TV. Catalina Restaurant and Bar serves contemporary Australian cuisine and features a stylish bar with separate lounge area. For your relaxation the hotel offers a massage service, gymnasium overlooking the action of the airport, sauna and magnificent roof top relaxation terrace with glass sided lap pool. Explore the nearby attractions like the excitement of Eagle Farm and Doomben Race Courses, the city’s grandest extravaganzas at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre and the exclusive dining and shopping precinct at Portside Wharf and Cruise Terminal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Agoda, Venere, Olotels and Tingo so you can book your Novotel Brisbane Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Brisbane Airport Hotel Brisbane
- Novotel Brisbane Airport Hotel