Decided to stay here rather than one of the cheaper options and glad we did. Darwin hotels do seem to be a bit pricier than some other cities in Australia we were in except Uluru. The room was a nice size as was the bathroom. Had enough room to set one suitcase up on a stand, and park the others... More
- Also Known As:
- Mantra On The Esplanade Hotel Darwin
- Mantra On The Esplanade Darwin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located within the heart of Darwin’s Central Business District, the award-winning Mantra on the Esplanade, overlooks Darwin Harbour to the Arafura Sea and the city skyline. This beautiful four and a ½ star hotel has been recently refurbished and offers 140 one, two and three bedroom apartments as well as 64 hotel rooms. It also has a restaurant, bar, outdoor swimming pool and spa. Apartments have large private balconies, perfect for experiencing a famous Northern Territory sunset. The hotel is adjacent to the Mitchell Street restaurant hub and within walking distance to the CBD, city shopping, Government House, Cullen Bay Marina, the Wharf precinct (and new Convention Centre) and the Entertainment Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Olotels, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Mantra on the Esplanade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.