I came here for my morning breakfast. Outback hospitality here was truly great. There were two hardy Japanese helpers that cooked up a magnificent Aussie lads' breakfast with eggs, bacons with grit, beans. This is a well-managed station with camels being exported to the Middle East. There's a great documentary made called Unfinished Business, which told the story of the... More
- Also Known As:
- Kings Creek Station Hotel
- Kings Creek Station Hotel Alice Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ian and Lyn Conway established Kings Creek Station in 1981. The station lies 36 kilometres from the magnificent Kings Canyon (Watarrka) and is set amongst majestic desert oaks.Kings Creek Station is a working cattle/camel station with facilities for camping, accommodation and an opportunity to experience the outback either by quad (4 wheel motorbike), helicopter or camel. Basic supplies, meals and drinks can be bought at the station shop. You could even try one of our famous Kings Creek camel burgers!!!!The station is the largest exporter of wild camels in Australia and sells camels for live export, live domestic sales and meat.37 documentaries have been filmed at Kings Creek and the station hosted Australian Geographics' fourth expedition. In 2001 the world famous Australian Safari travelled through and stayed at the station. Kings Creek Station has also been featured on 7 Sunrise Weather hosted by Grant Denyer in 2012. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Kings Creek Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.