Don't know what it was about this place but we simply could not connect with it. There was something about it which gave off a negative vibe. Maybe it was the not quite cleanness of the place. Maybe the uninteresting sunset at Three Tank Hill. Maybe the disinterested service at the bar. Cannot put my finger on it...
- Also Known As:
- Kings Creek Station Hotel Alice Springs
- Kings Creek Station Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ian and Lyn Conway established Kings Creek Station in 1981. The station lies 36 kilometres from the magnificent Kings Canyon (Watarrka) and is set amongst majestic desert oaks.Kings Creek Station is a working cattle/camel station with facilities for camping, accommodation and an opportunity to experience the outback either by quad (4 wheel motorbike), helicopter or camel. Basic supplies, meals and drinks can be bought at the station shop. You could even try one of our famous Kings Creek camel burgers!!!!The station is the largest exporter of wild camels in Australia and sells camels for live export, live domestic sales and meat.37 documentaries have been filmed at Kings Creek and the station hosted Australian Geographics' fourth expedition. In 2001 the world famous Australian Safari travelled through and stayed at the station. Kings Creek Station has also been featured on 7 Sunrise Weather hosted by Grant Denyer in 2012. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick so you can book your Kings Creek Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.