We chose this Hostel for a couple of days in Sydney and we booked a double room with private toilet. We usually travel sleeping in Hostels but we never had such a bad experience. The room was quite wide and close to the city centre, stop. These are the only good things. The room was really really dirty, with fitted... More
- Also Known As:
- Westend Backpackers Hotel Sydney
- Westend Backpackers Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The legend that is Westend Backpackers welcomes allHere at Westend we have an awesome vibe, friendly staff, a rocking 7 nightly party planner and we located right in the middle of Sydney….it just keeps getting better.. Westend offers travelers, backpackers, students and groups, funky, cheap, budget style accommodation. We have 4 to 6 shared dorms, double, triple and family rooms – most en suite and for those after something a little bit different you can't forget the world famous 32 bed dorm, "The Church".We want you to get excited about where you sleep so we've put together the BEST 7 nightly/daily party planner which includes a Free BBQ at Coogee beach, Pub crawls and the Stunning Bondi to Coogee coastal walk as well as pub quiz night and the legendary Killer Pool nights.So what are you waiting for book Westend today we are more than just a place to stay…. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, HostelWorld, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Westend Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.