I read mixed reviews and due to my limited budgeted decided to give Elephant a try. It was far better than I had expected or reviews. Sure the hostel is big and therefore there is a que for using the kitchens. There is enough bathrooms and toilets with them being on each floor at the end of the hall and... More
- Also Known As:
- Elephant Backpacker Hotel
- Elephant Backpacker Hotel Sydney
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elephant Backpacker Sydney is located between the night life of Kings Cross and the City Centre. All major tourist attractions are within 10-15 minutes walk. Our hostel has a beautiful new cafe & bar that offers restaurant quality food and backpacker prices. We pride ourselves on being cheap and cheerful.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, HostelBookers, Tingo, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Elephant Backpacker reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.