Stayed here for a few weeks with my brother. I had a great time. Yes it's basic but it's what you pay for. I couldn't find anywhere else for this price with its location. Yeah some things need fixed but it's clean, spacious rooms and a comfortable place to sleep at night. Staff are young and happy and always willing... More
- Also Known As:
- Elephant Backpacker Hotel
- Elephant Backpacker Hotel Sydney
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elephant Backpacker Sydney is located between the night life of Kings Cross and the City Centre. All major tourist attractions are within 10-15 minutes walk. Our hostel has a beautiful new cafe & bar that offers restaurant quality food and backpacker prices. We pride ourselves on being cheap and cheerful.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, HostelBookers, Tingo, HostelWorld, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Elephant Backpacker reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.