Myself and my friend visited this hostel for 4 nights over a weekend in April. We booked this as it was a hostel our cousin had stayed in. We were not disappointed. Everyone warned us about the Kings Cross area where the hostel is located as it was known to be a bit dangerous and not very safe. We did... More
- Also Known As:
- Jolly Swagman Backpackers Hotel Sydney
- Jolly Swagman Backpackers Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Sydney's Backpacker Mecca - Kings Cross - the Jolly Swagman Backpackers Hostel is open 24 hours and it has been the heart and soul of the Australian Backpacker world for over 15 years. We have become famous for giving backpackers the time of their lives. On our doorstep are breathtaking, scenic views of the city skyline, the spectacular Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge, all just minutes walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Cheap Tickets, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Jolly Swagman Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.