I stayed in this hostel from hell for 3 nights in October 2013. The 3 bed dorm I stayed in was tiny, so crampt there was not enough space to lay my suitcase flat. The paint work on the stairs was extremely tatty and chipped, and the dorm was filthy. Just look at that sink!!! The cleaner (aka a lazy... More
- Also Known As:
- Jolly Swagman Backpackers Hotel Sydney
- Jolly Swagman Backpackers Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Sydney's Backpacker Mecca - Kings Cross - the Jolly Swagman Backpackers Hostel is open 24 hours and it has been the heart and soul of the Australian Backpacker world for over 15 years. We have become famous for giving backpackers the time of their lives. On our doorstep are breathtaking, scenic views of the city skyline, the spectacular Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge, all just minutes walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Olotels, Expedia, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Jolly Swagman Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.