We stayed here for a week in December 2013 Positives - fantastic location, comfortable apartment size for a family of 4, well appointed kitchen, friendly reception, foxtel tv, washing machine and dryer in the bathroom and easy accessibility to public transport Negatives - the bathrooms need renovation which I understand is already being planned for and a general spruce up... More
- Also Known As:
- Metro Apartments On Darling Harbour Hotel
- Metro Apartments On Darling Harbour Hotel Sydney
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy Darling Harbour views from your balcony. Whether on business or leisure you will enjoy the benefits of staying in a loft style apartment right in the heart of Sydney's CBD. Easy walking distance to Sydney's Convention & Exhibition Centre and many of Sydney's shopping precincts, theatre and entertainment venues. The loft style apartments are fully serviced with plenty of room to relax and enjoy your stay. The bedroom and bathroom is located on the mezzanine level and the fully equipped kitchen and lounge with balcony downstairs. Complimentary WIFI in all apartments. The Executive loft style apartment offers the same features and cathedral style windows from floor to ceiling overlooking Darling Harbour. Nearby Darling Harbour attractions are the Chinese Garden of Friendship, Sydney Aquarium, IMAX, Australian National Maritime Museum, harbour cruise departures, Tumbalong Park for concerts and events and Sydney Entertainment Centre. This is a smoke free apartment hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelsClick, Otel, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Metro Apartments On Darling Harbour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.