We stayed here for five nights in May. What can I say? Really disappointed if I'm totally honest. The pictures on the website don't show it as it is. Don't be misled by these. Reception staff are lovely and very helpful and the housekeeper that helped us with the washing facilities was lovely too. That's as far as lovely goes.... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Macleay has one of Sydney's most coveted locations in stylish Potts Point, with captivating views of Sydney Harbour or The Brige & Opera House. The views and location are million dollar, but the rates for our self contained studio apartments with kitchen are very affordable. You can stroll to Sydney's most famous landmarks, walk to Circular Quay or be in the heart of the city in just five minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Venere, HostelWorld, Agoda, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Macleay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macleay Serviced Apartment Sydney
- Hotel Macleay Serviced Apartment