Great location right at the heart of Circular Quay. You have to pay extra for rooms with a 'view'. We stayed for three nights. Our first night had a "Bridge View"...the bridge could be viewed although through gaps in the local tower blocks. Our following nights we upgraded to a 'Opera House" view, again the view is through gaps in... More
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Sydney Harbour At Circular Quay Hotel Sydney
- Marriott Sydney Harbour At Circular Quay Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sydney Harbour Marriott at Circular Quay is the perfect hotel for those wanting a truly Sydney experience. Overlooking the sparkling Sydney Harbour and the world famous Sydney Opera House, the downtown Sydney hotel can be found at the doorstep of a shopping Mecca, and just moments away from the historic Rocks district. As Sydney’s premier waterfront hotel, guests are also invited to indulge in a luxurious array of treatments in the day spa, including indoor pool, without leaving the 5-star property. Whether savouring finely crafted cuisine at the renowned Icons brassiere restaurant or retiring to the spacious opulence of your guest room which is complete with picturesque harbour views, the accent throughout is on trusted personalised service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Marriott, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Marriott Sydney Harbour at Circular Quay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.