We stayed here the night before a friend's wedding, arriving late as we'd traveled a long way. The building is very impressive as you approach. The young lady who checked us in was friendly and we had a drink in the bar where the locals were also very friendly. Free wifi was a bonus. The room itself was clean and... More
- Also Known As:
- The Hostelrie At Goodrich Hotel
- The Hostelrie At Goodrich Hotel Goodrich
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hostelrie at Goodrich is a country inn with rooms, a restaurant and bar. The 18th century gothic style building is situated in the pretty village of Goodrich, which is in the stunning Wye Valley close to the edge of the beautiful Forest of Dean surrounded by many historic market towns such as Ross on Wye and Monmouth the gateway to Wales. The Hosterlrie is family owned and run by the Landlord Ayrton. We want to make your experience with us memorable by providing a warm, friendly atmosphere along with great food, a fine selection of local ales and good wines.We look forward to welcoming you at the Hostelrie. Ayrton Lowther ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Hostelrie at Goodrich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.