I have stayed here many times and spent a great week up there during January this year. The standards are as good as ever and they do something amazing for Romania: lay on daily activities for up to two weeks. It's definitely the best place to stay in Translyvania and probably all of Romania.
- Also Known As:
- Count Kalnoky`s Guesthouses Hotel Miclosoara
- Count Kalnoky`s Guesthouses Hotel
- Count Kalnoky's Guesthouses Miclosoara, Romania - Transylvania
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kalnoky Family have returned to Transylvania after 50 years of exile. They immediately set about finding ways to save their heritage and restore the Estate to its former character. Through the development of a unique tourism venture, the Kalnoky's have started turning their vision into reality. The Kalnoky Guesthouses are situated in the tiny village in Transylvania. Travel to a land that time forgot. ... more less